Enjoy a fully featured finger simulator in the palm of your hands.
Fantoche asked us to develop the Festival Trailer for their 2014 Edition. And because we are Playables we made it playable. The Finger Simulator was born.
- Lifelike physics
- Feel more than 10 fingers
- Relaxing sounds
- For all genders and ages
- Optimised for iPhone and iPad
- For short and long fingers
Web, iPhone, iPad
- Website: www.playables.net/finger
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/playabls
- Kill Screen: Finger Simulator will delight and disgust you
- Pocket Gamer: Finger Simulator is the stuff of nightmares
We're a small studio and we like fingers. Finger Simulator is being developed in Geneva, Switzerland.
Michael Frei studied animation at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and at the Estonian Academy of Art in Tallinn. His Films Not About Us and Plug & Play received numerous awards all over the world. He was invited "Animation Artist in Residence Tokyo" in 2014.
Mario von Rickenbach
Mario von Rickenbach is a swiss game designer and developer. He studied game design at the Zurich University of the Arts, where he received a bachelors degree in 2010. His award-winning works include the games Mirage, Krautscape, Drei and Rakete.
Videos & Images
Finger Simulator Teaser
Fantoche Festival Trailer 2014
If you need more or different images, contact us.